Take last week’s inspiring 90minute Vinyasa playlist outside the studio and into your music player!
The mood starts off in a quiet place, suggesting meditation or pranayama work, which then flows into stimulating tribal beets for an earthy asana practice. Featured twice, Philip Glass brings a sense of exploration, curiosity, and limitless expansion in our yoga. Deep meditation sounds are released at the end of class by Ashana and Steven Halpern – I find these two pieces especially heart-centering and illuminating.
- “Om Shanti” – Uma Silbey – Heart of Peace
- “Veerabhadra” – Sound Ambassador – Nyabinghi Anahata Yoga
- “Vishuddha” – Vive – Chakra Songs
- “String Quartet No.3: Mishima/Closing” – Kronos Quartet – Kronos Quartet Performs Philip Glass
- “Goddess Invocation” – Go-Ray & Duke – The Yoga Sessions
- “Sitar Lights (feat. Dvine 1 Joel Long)” – DJ Drez – Jahta Beet a Path to Light
- “Prana Groove (Bonus Digital Single)” – Stevin McNamara – Prana Groove
- “Path to Light” – DJ Drez – Jahta Beet a Path to Light
- “Ohpa-Me” – Dechen Shak-Dagsay – Jamtse: Love & Compassion (An Offering for the Tibet Fund)
- “Opening” – Philip Glass Ensemble – The Essential Philip Glass: Deluxe Edition
- “Sanctus” – Ashana – Jewels of Silence: Meditations On the Chakras for Voice and Crystal Singing Bowls
- “Om Suite Om III” – Steven Halpern – Tonal Alchemy
Thank you Yogis and Yoginis present in my classes for the wonderful compliments!